Sector research and analysis
We carry out our research activities using fact-finding surveys and report production.
We carry out
- Analyses of local area vocational skills to give support to public policies for the innovation of districts and production chains
- Analyses of the generation of the value of districts, networks and production chains
- Assessment of the capabilities of the centers of technological transfer and the promotion of innovation
- Surveying and sounding out of specific market targets in order to identify new needs and recognize behavioral trends of the use and access to the customer touchpoints
We use both well-established methodologies and non-conventional techniques such as:
- On field surveys, using privileged witnesses, and the animation of di Focus groups
- Web-based methods and data mining to probe orientations of population segments extractable from interactions moving on social media
- “Consensus building” in order to intercept intangible aspects which involve the culture of a geographical area or that are concealed within the implicit knowledge of subjects who possess particular patrimonies of experience
- Foresight formulae which foresee integration of the approach based on the analysis of scenarios with elements drawing from Functional Analysis and Value Analysis.